Sunday, March 12, 2017

Why a Curriculum Development and Design Blog?


Honestly, the main reason for the blog is because it is required coursework for my graduate class, but I do believe that it is a valuable learning opportunity and an important chance to share with and learn from other educators. Therefore, I will be posting information that I find interesting from articles, websites, and other resources as well as my thoughts concerning them for the next 6 weeks. Who knows, I may enjoy it so much that I continue after the required 6 weeks. I hope that you will join the conversation by commenting on the posts.

1 comment:

Students Controlling Their Own Education?

In this video at a TED convention in Australia, Peter Hutton (2014) describes perceived problems with high school curriculum and instruct...